/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Florida "rehash"

What is Bill Nelson's problem?

It's astounding to me that "the story of Florida" has not really ever been covered in the press, for those outside Florida.

If I'm wrong, show me the major news coverage ... I know I went looking, at one point, and couldn't find zip. (Mr. Super's excellent, but exceptionally "neutral", timeline was up just on May 28th!).

I welcome Bob Nelson's telling us what happened, frankly.

The upshot of the answer to these questions is why campaign Clinton hasn't put more "blame" on the Republican legislature (and why Obama's hasn't either, for that matter). The Florida GOP certainly have been out very, very actively trying to pre-empt and deflect criticism, right, because they know that it could become an election-year issue for the GOP?