/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Andrew Sullivan Bejazzeled that Women Would Vote Against Obama

IT'S ALL PART OF FINDING OUT WHY HILLARY DIDN'T REALLY WIN

Maybe the independent women didn't vote against Obama.

Maybe publis's ruminations and worries about cookie comments from decades ago or Gloria Steinem aren't the thing.

Maybe the New Hampshire independent voters actually get to SEE the candidates on the trail and saw this (I noticed):


I mean, the message IS the media, right? (I believe Judith Nathan is younger than Donna Hanover - how well does that go over with women?).

After that, I suppose they might have been thrilled that Hillary has at least one secret service that looks like he just walked off the pages of GQ (I say, at the risk of politicizing something that ought never be. The readership here is smaller than AS's by orders of magnitude, so I feel insulated.)

See how fun it is to psychoanalyze an election, without being distracted by data?