/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hillary Talks to Unions in Nevada, Doesn't Mention ENDA


I caught her Nevada gig on TV.

She was "okay" but not at the top of her game, I didn't think. "Big Speeches" are not her thing - I'm pretty sure we can say that with some confidence. Neither are ripe turns of phrases, too much - even though she has a bit of a wicked wit, reportedly. Still, she doesn't make mistakes, like John "My friends, ..." McCain, who has to live down a 100-years war comment, now.

GETTING HILLARY UNSTUCK

She's still ... stuck ... trying to be convincing with "When I'm President" and actually condescending to ask people for their vote. The latter, the latter.

Meanwhile, she didn't say anything about continuing to end discrimination in the workplace, for the entire LGBT community. [I believe that unions in California, some of them, have gone as far as support for marriage, so ... 'wha happened'?]

We're watching. We have alternatives.