/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

AS's Hillary-Apoplexy Intensifies

Morning snark is in AS's Hillary On Bill - a smear attempt ("The happiest day of my life was the day I met my Tremendous Asset.")?

Meanwhile, AS overlooks one of the most inept phrases from his darling, last night:

"I am a proud Christian".

No such thing, right? If there is, it is a political creation ....

ON A MORE SUBSTANTIVE NOTE

I have to give really big props to Obama on the acknowledgment that his health plan has some challenges, in design, not ideology or strategy. That's an indication that he could be open to ways of fixing them.

On the other hand, what Hillary has to say about drug companies worries me. Not that she wants to keep drug prices on the table, but that she has a prescribed solution about how to do it. I'd like to see that she is open to more ways of working on drug prices than the things that she has in mind. I'm partial to Canada's model, from the little I know about it, as at least something to try before reaching for the big medicine, so to speak.