/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Monday, April 21, 2008

Housekeeping

It's always interesting to find out why people come and go from this blog.

God knows, my true interests range from Friday nite hockey matches to Sunday ballet, which may be too much of a demand on the time-pressed blog reader.

Anyway, always interested in comments, criticisms and other dirty remarks, via my profile, but I'll also give it hear at amicus_briefs at yahoo! dot commies.

Meanwhile, I'm using tags now, for posts. Blogger doesn't let one manage categories and tags very well; but it is, afterall, free! Does anyone really use all that DiggIt! and SphereIt! stuff? I resisted that for a long time, on account I didn't think it would catch on, but then I found a cool tool, so I added it. But, I'm looking suspiciously on it, again.