/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Rudy "The Decider" Giuliani

The more I listen to Rudy, to see if he is changed, the more I'm convinced that he is the same .... and the same as Bush-43. I suspect that others will see it, too.

I loathe the Sunday political shows, but I happened to catch a spot of Rudy on the Chris Matthews show (at least I'm pretty sure it was that one).

In that clip, he talks about making "hard decisions" when others thought problems were not solvable. He uses the word "decide" and "decisions" so many times, it's plain that he thinks of executive leadership as being a series of decisions passed out, much like Bush's track-record.

This is the same as his view of foreign policy. As he explained in an answer to one question (perhaps at the Hoover Institute, I don't recall, exactly), we have to make the decisions that are best for US/USA, and then "we explain it to them [our partners/allies]."



link: Bootstrapping Andrew Sullivan