/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Saturday, March 24, 2007

First Take on HRC's Lobbying

I'm not an expert on these things and I don't want to misrepresent them. If readers more familiar than I with lobby groups can analyse and inspect the report here, I'd be grateful. All I'm trying to do is figure out if HRC as a whole is giving people value for money. Maybe readers can help.

My first response is, you lazy s.o.b. Sorry, can't help it. "All I'm trying to do ..." - too late for that protestation.

How does one manage simultaneously to derride as "hacks" those people who do know this business while suggesting that he has been following these things for years and knows well enough to tell people to "do themselves a favor" or that Tim Gill's group is an alternative?

I hope AS gets two contradictory sets of figures from his readers, and then he'll be back to having to do the work of being an "activist" himself along with his blog staff.



link: Bootstrapping Andrew Sullivan