/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Campaign Songs - Dusty Springfield

Because we cannot have Fleetwood Mac again....

For Hillary: "Can I get a Witness?"



runner-up: "What you gonna say, In Private?"

John McCain: "I just don't know what to do with myself"



Kucinich: "Everyday, I have to cry"


up-tempo runner-up: A love like yours

Fred Thompson: "Spooky"



Romney: "You don't have to say you love me, just be close at hand ..."




Huckabee: "The only boy who could ever reach me was the Son of a Preacher Man"



runner-up: Shelby Lynne, "Jesus on a Greyhound".

Gravel: "All Cried Out"


runner-up: "I'll go my way by myself"

John Edwards: "I'm Coming Home" [this is an elegant and beautiful song ...]
(skip past the Bassie part at the open)


runner-up: "I think I'm going back"

Richardson: "Get Ready [because here I come]"



Chris Dodd: "Maria Christina" with Jose Feliciano



Rudy Giuliani, mayor for life: "I Only Want To Be With You"


runner-up: Dusty in drag

Trancredo - still mulling it over, possible: "What Have I Done To Deserve This?"



Joe Biden: "I don't want to hear it anymore"



Obama - hummm - no clue, but try: "A House is not a Home"



runner-up for Sullivan: "I just fall in love again" and "I close my eyes and count to 10"

first alternate: "A Brand New Me" [with the magic Dusty hands ...]

Alan Keyes: good grief, how about "Knowing when to leave"?