/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Thursday, August 16, 2007

On Your Wedding Night, Thinking of England

"Taking yes for an answer can be harder than no. Maybe it's a .... Maybe it's a... Maybe I'm scared .. is suddenly .... My throat ... My stomach is...." -AS, wedding jitters

Ach! Leos!

We decided on the most minimalist wedding possible - basically close family only.

I hope that means that Aaron is a Libra ...

Maybe ... I've become very defensive.

Ah, screw-'em. Don't live your life to "our" expectations - that way madness lies.

Have a Jäger for your head/stomach; DO get yourself to the chapel on time; and speak the Great Words of making.

...oh, yeah, it's o.k. to leave off thinking about how to think about it. Some things are meant to be experienced and not understood.

(I'm all out of cheap-but-friendly advice, now.)