/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Von Hoffman Adjudication

It's a tossup what was meant. "Should I take my money out" could refer to either "close my account" or "sell my stock".

Besides, we probably don't want Cramer to get sued (and the first suit has already been filed against Bear Stearns)... He's too crazy to be undone by this. Just listen when he talks stocks - forget all the ranting about the Fed, etc., I think.

If you really want to understand the attention span of a trader, however, one might compare not these days, but yesterday and the day before.

It went from "sell, sell, sell" on some financials. To something like "I think this is a rally that shouldn't be sold into".

You have to be able to change your opinion on a dime, so to speak, if you are an active investor. However, that was a pretty wide lane, that one.