/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another Flag on the Play

I have to say this is one of my gravest concerns about an Obama Presidency:

"... Privately, aides and associates of Obama tell stories about a boss who can be aloof and ungracious. He holds firmly to views and doesn't like to be challenged, ..."

Not that I think this is the unqualified truth. It's that I have almost zero picture of what he might be like as an Executive, apart from tidbits. The latest flag on the play was how his campaign picked a fight with Ferraro. Was he in on it, or did they act while he was doing 'the vision thing'? We know what happens to Presidents who are big-picture people - their staffs end up in trouble, sooner or later.

Separately, Kos loses it (in a crafty kind of way?). Patience isn't for the young, I guess. I'm still hopeful that it will not be a final hour slugfest. If Obama does really well in Pennsylvania, then ... If he doesn't, then what the hay? No, his nomination probably doesn't turn on it, but ... it looks bad.