/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Prop8 Update: Fear Campaign Will Resume once Plaintiffs Rest

Everything of fineness in a courtroom happens on re-direct.

I haven't written-up Day 8 yet, but I can tell you that God is great and Theodore Boutrous, Jr., is proof. His re-direct with Segura, I thought, was masterful (even though I'm just a judge on American Idol). We are lucky to have him!

Please note that Prop8's trial brief is available online. I found this out only recently.

I probably won't be able to get to these before the treadmill begins anew. Blankenhorn requires my attention...

The fear campaign that was Prop8 will resume, once the Plaintiff's rest on Monday. ADF is already getting more aggressive (I think) in some of their tweets to their blind "faithful".

Of special note, the political power-hungry leadership of almost every self-proclaimed marriage and family advocate has said that civilization is at stake, in ways known only to them, from marriage for committed gay and lesbian couples. A quick scan of blogs and websites, today, however, shows no meniton of the Prop8 trial, with special links to transcripts or other direct evidence, with NOM and NRO the exceptions. Is this how one acts, when civilization itself is at stake? It's about the indoctrination, one guesses, then.