/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to No Business as Usual


what do you see?

I'M SO IMPOLITIC

Voting in Massachusetts appears to have followed similar patterns to those in New Jersey's Governor race. The GOP "base" is turning out, but not an any one "issue". The Democrats are feeling too comfortable to go to the polls in the way they did for Obama, or whatever.

I'm so impolitic. No one will mention Ted Kennedy's own fault. He could have groomed or pushed for a successor, as did Senator Monyihan. {Robert Byrd, what are you doing about the same issue?} Of course, the Coakley campaign was a 'dignified mess', by almost all accounts.

Anyway, we always knew that it would be the Democrats who defeated Obama-Biden. I just didn't expect it quite so soon. One year. I think Carter had longer, even.

I fear for the judiciary the most.