/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Race is On in New Jersey

With the postponement of today's vote, the race is on in New Jersey to be the first in front of some constituents and constituencies to "frame the issue". Time, money, and organization are all important in such dashes.

Here's a palm card that I'm working on, personally (i.e. not coordinated with any group effort), for ... the good citizens of New Jersey's 12th, I guess (I wish I could put 2,000 of these in mailboxes today, as plain and un-designed as they are):



Feel free to re-distribute to anyone you know who lives in her district. I have no idea how 'gettable' a vote she is, but I'd hazard that her district would support or be indifferent to a "Yes" vote - so my preliminary assessment is that she is just ladder climbing the GOP on the backs of gays and lesbians.