/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Kisses threaten Christian Medicine

I couldn't quite believe my ears this morning, when I heard the new ad from Maggie Gallagher's Catholic Comedy-Tragedy Central.

I'm not one to underestimate the blowback to the decisions in Iowa, Vermont, and Sweden. Heck, I was even going to send flowers and ginger cookies to Stanley Kurtz, in honor of the last one. The poor dear. Events just aren't following his script of decline and dissolution, are they?

Nevertheless, the range of their creativity constantly shocks. Apparently, there is something called Christian medicine and it is in danger in California.

Andrew Sullivan has the backstory and video.

Separately, it will be springtime soon, and maybe this assault on happy couples may fall flat: