/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Monday, February 25, 2008

RNC in Secret Sessions

The GOPers are meeting to find ways to ... not look and sound like whitey?

... people are going to be looking for a "rollback" of all the liberal-style redress programs and approaches, yes? ... If I were a super-delegate, I'd be asking questions about that.
This more-or-less suggests that we will have make-believe time during the general campaign (with everyone pretending that race is off the table).

I'd bet that it won't be like that after the election, however. Not in nasty ways, but people are going to be looking for a "rollback" of all the liberal-style redress programs and approaches, yes?

Not that there is anything "wrong" with that. It's does seems wrong to go into it with blinders on, if that is how it transpires. If I were a super-delegate, I'd be asking questions about that.