/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Friday, November 5, 2010

Glenn Beck : The Master of Propaganda

WE DO NOT LIVE IN END TIMES, BUT IN HARD TIMES - HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I'm not trying to scare you, but there are people plotting a New World Order, and they don't have to be in the shadows, any longer. They want to do away with capitalism.

Let me mention George Soros, several times, ... randomly ... or maybe not! >:0)

I'm not trying to scare you, but harken - harken - to the real possibility and be prepared.

Seriously, there are books and papers that people write - have you seen them, no you probably haven't heard, but do your homework on the 60s - books that are worse than, worse than, well, I'd say the book of Revelations, but that would be an unwanted overtone, something that wouldn't help the point, so I won't say that.

I won't say how many people are involved or anything. Some people say the probability is high, but you have to do your own research. (Some people, my guest, won't even answer the question of how probable it is that China stops buying Treasury bonds suddenly one Monday, but let me rush on to "panic", anyway)

"The forces are trying to get us to turn on each other." "Until you see the roots of Obama's rage."

"Liberalism is an impulse control disorder".

"What is coming is profound." Darkness or love. It's up to you which direction we go.

"Goodnight, America"