/* Google Analytics Code asynchronous */

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Rust-out of the Factor-y

Following the standard name-and-shame routine, Michelle Malkin, stand-in "news analyst" for Bill O'Reilly, strongly suggested that her guest apologize. Her guest, one Mr. Shabazz, a lawyer and leader of the New Black Panthers, was having none of it.

OH, NO, YOU DIDN'T

In reply, he said (paraphrase), "No, I'm not going to apologize. Do you apologize for being a political prostitute, coming on to the O'Reilly show?"

Malkin replied, "Are you going to call me a prostitute on National Television?". Mr. Shabazz obliged her by repeating his question, as I recall (maybe there will be a youTube, soon).

REMEMBRANCE OF THINGS PAST

I was in stiches with laughter. It reminded me of the old Saturday Night Live routines with Dan Akroyd inimitably starting his counterpoint with, "Jane, you ignorant slut. The object is Taiwan." Of course, FOX "news" is tragi-comic, not just comic, because it is real ...

p.s. I wonder if prepping for her new "celebrity" on Fox was what MM was up to when she left her blog for a while a few weeks ago now.